Did you know you can earn donations to Military Assistance Mission while you shop at fry’s?
It’s easy! Just follow the directions below to register your V.I.P. card to the community rewards program and choose MAM as your charity.
Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for MAM every time you shop at Fry’s and use your V.I.P. card.
Instructions for Adding Military Assistance Mission as your charity on your Fry’s VIP card
Creating an Online Fry’s Account
NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account skip to #2
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Select ‘Register’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Seect ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter “Military Assistance Mission” or “23022” then select ‘search’
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to Military Assistance Mission
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see our organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.